Deep lakes, forests as far as the eyes can see, vast expanses of immaculate white snow. It is in this setting, straight out of a winter tale, that the Sacacomie Hotel is located. A dream of a chalet with a spectacular panorama, cosy and plush armchairs to cuddle up in next to the fire. A cosy luxury surrounded by nature, assuring love at first sight for any who have the chance to stay there.
109 comfortable and snug rooms, including 9 mini-suites, 3 executive suites and 1 presidential suite:
- Mini-suites: each mini-suite is equipped with a jacuzzi in the bedroom, a fireplace (with as much firewood as you need) and a balcony offering an exceptional view of Lake Sacacomie.
- Suite 231: This executive suite features a queen-size bed, two twin beds in a separate bedroom, a living room area with a television, a fireplace (with as much firewood as you need) and a balcony with an unobstructed view of Lake Sacacomie.
- Suite 233: This executive suite features a king-size bed, two twin beds in a separate bedroom, two bathrooms, a Jacuzzi, a small refrigerator, a fireplace and a living-room area with television. A terrace on both sides of the suite offers an exceptional view of Lake Sacacomie and of the hotel's private beach.
- Suite 303: This executive suite offers a memorable view of Lake Sacacomie with balcony. There are windows on three sides of the room. The suite offers a closed bedroom with a king-size bed, a jacuzzi and two complete bathrooms. A television, a fireplace (with as much firewood as you need) and a small refrigerator make this suite even more appealing. The suite is air-conditioned.
- Presidential suite: This suite, encompassing two levels, is like a small cottage within the hotel itself. On the main floor are two bedrooms, each furnished with two queen-size beds and a complete private bathroom, a large living room area, a dining room, a complete kitchen, a fireplace (with as much firewood as you need), a big screened television and a large patio. On the second floor, the master bedroom features a king-size bed, a jacuzzi in the bedroom, a complete bathroom and a private balcony. The suite is air-conditioned. This presidential suite has its own private entrance.
The hotel offers a refined and flavorful cuisine in an enchanting setting. Table d’hôtes Menu: Deer Carpaccio in a spiced crust, Florentine bouquet and Parmesan . Ballotine of foie gras, red berry chutney, cereal bread croutons. Marinated shrimp, seaweed salad, sesame vegetables, and coriander Chantilly cream. Duck breast cooked on its own skin, butternut squash, honey lemon sauce and many desserts that include hazelnut crumble, spiced pears and white chocolate Chantilly cream.
- Motorboats ;
- Rabaska canoeing ;
- The summit hike ;
- Discovering Quebec's native tribes ;
- Visit a tepee ;
- Fishing ;
- Horseback riding ;
- Bear and beaver watching ;
- ATV ;
- Evening with the wolves ;
- Helicopter ;
- Seaplane ;
- Coureur des bois (runner of the woods) hike ;
- Sacacomie scavenger hunt ;
- Disc golf.
The Géos-spas: A new type of environmentally friendly and energy efficient spa offering rejuvenating bodywork and therapeutic baths in a natural setting and essentially based on the responsible use of natural resources, the authenticity of the experience, and a quality of personal care that is sure to delight each and every visitor.
Equipped with 24 geothermal wells that tunnel some 150 meters down into the bedrock, this Géos-Spa was built in the midst of a forest, high above the spectacular Lake Sacacomie, surrounded by a rich landscape of mountains and valleys that induce feelings of calm and serenity. Its mission is to draw on its picturesque natural setting as a source of inspiration and spiritual energy to promote the physical and mental health of its guests.
Options: Swedish massage, Therapeutic bath, Clay or Dead Sea salt body wrap, Presso therapy...