Located at the heart of Puglia in Italy and few steps away from the Adriatic Sea, Borgo Egnazia and its spectacular architectural setting is a paradise for relaxation at the heart of a magic historical region knowing how to be modern too. Beaches, vineyards, golf courses and olive-tree fields are welcoming you for unforgettable holidays with your family.
Inspired by traditional Puglia villages, the architect and designer Pino Brescia created three spaces made of rooms, suites and villas, all uniques and sophisticated.
The Corte: 63 sophisticated rooms
- The Corte Bella (33-37m²)
- The Corte Splendida (42-46m²)
- The Corte Magnifica (60-75m²)
- Egnazia Suite (125m²)
Il Borgo: 92 traditional rooms
- Borgo Splendida (42m²)
- Borgo Magnifica (55m²)
- Casetta Bella (60m²)
- Casetta Splendida (90m²)
The Ville: 28 warm villas of 250m² with private swimming-pool for each
- Villa Giardino
- Villa Giardino Mediterraneo
- Villa Giardino Pugliese
- Villa Splendida
- Villa Magnifica
Last but not least, the Villa Padronale of 500m², exclusively available on demand.
A traditional and Mediterranean gastronomy is waiting for you into the 5 restaurants and 3 bars of Borgo Egnazia
- Restaurant Due Camini: Sophisticated atmosphere highlighting the local products.
- The Frasca: Perfect place for families to savor some barbecue outdoor and regional gastronomy.
- Trattoria Mia Cucina : Its opened-kitchen let you keep an eye on the meals preparation. Homemade pizzas baked in the wood fire should please everyone.
- Beach Bar Cala Masciola: Located on the private beach, you will savor some light salads, barbecue, pastas on demand and seasonal fishes your feet in the water.
- Da Puccetta: The kids restaurant in a colorful setting.
- Bar Del Portico : Perfect lounge for aperitif and wine list discovery.
- Bar Capanno: The Swimming-pool bar
- Bar L'Angoletto next to the Family Pool
The Vair Spa was created by specialists to offer an experimental and surprising service. Each treatment is made in the South of Italy tradition: from the music atmosphere to the decoration passing through the products.
Elected "Best Family Hotel" by the British journal Tatler, Borgo Egnazia offers a lot of activities for young and old.
- Visit of the region and local treasures
- 3 outdoor swimming-pools and 1 indoor
- 2 private beaches
- 3 Tennis grounds
- Kitchen, swimming, ceramic classes
- Club Golf San Domenico and its 18 holes
- Discovery of the region's stars restaurants
- Thousand years old olive-trees fields, Souabe d'Andira Castle, Frederic II hunting pavilion...