Welcome to the Sani Dunes, in Kassandra (Greece), 45 minutes away from Thessaloniki. This chic and "adult-friendly" resort spreads out along a white sandy beach, enclosed by the turquoise blue Aegean Sea. With its indoor-outdoor contemporary spirit and its swimming-pool taking its source from the lobby's terrace, it's the perfect place for a cosy, exclusive and unforgettable stay !
146 contemporary rooms, 96 large suites with open plan facilities, 40 Panorama Junior Suites and Junior Great Balcony Suites. All of the rooms feature free Wifi, a Nespresso coffee machine and cutting-edge technologies.
Double Room : Located in a cosy and private building
Family Room : With panoramic windows overlooking the gardens and swimming-pools
Junior Suite Great Balcony, one bedroom : Design suite located in a cosy and private building
Marina Junior Suite : 10 suites overlooking the Sani Marina, its yachts and luxurious shops
Deluxe Junior Suite Private Garden : Suites located in a cosy and private building
Deluxe Suite Great Balcony, one bedroom : Large suite with spectacular view on the Aegean Sea.
Deluxe Suite Great Balcony beachfront, one bedroom : Large suite on the beach overlooking the Aegean Sea.
Deluxe Junior Suite Private Garden Beachfront : Large suite on the garden overlooking the Aegean Sea.
Deluxe Family Suite Private Garden : Two communicating family bedrooms gathered, overlooking the gardens and swimming-pools.
Deluxe Family Suite beachfront : The deluxe beachfront family suite gathered two Junior beachfront communicating Suites. Families can enjoy a direct access to the hotel's private beach.
Restaurants :- The Fresco : Delicious Italian gastronomy to savor inside or on the terrace, facing the Sea and the swimming-pool looking like a lagoon. The Michelin starred Chef Ettore Botrini offers sophisticated creations between meats, seafood and market products. No mentioning the homemade bread, the great wine list and the "vegan" and "healthy" offers .
- The Beach House : Contemporary Bar-restaurant on the sand, opened from breakfast to diner. Mediterranean gastronomy made of fresh products.
- The Market : Casual and sophisticated brasserie offering the best of local products. Menus inspired by seasons and fresh products from local markets and sustainable surrounding producers.
- Fresco Wine Bar : Upstairs, the perfect place for unforgettable wine testings.
The Sani Dunes exclusive Spa offers 6 private treatment rooms, a selection of beauty therapies by Paris brand Anne Sémonin, a special suite for couple with private hammam, a Thai massages cabin, a jacuzzi and a fitness room.
- Sports center
- 6 tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Beach Volley
- Mini-football field
- Indoor and outdoor swimming-pools (including the biggest heated swimming-pool in Greece, 3 500 m2)
- Beach with XXL umbrellas and mattresses
- Outdoor theater for shows and musicals
- "Sani Festival" music festival
- Special sunset on the private cruise boat
- Water ski
- Pedal boat
- Buoy rides
- Beekeeper and honey production visit