Villa Belrose (Althoff Hotel)
Quietness, panoramic view over the Saint-Tropez bay, pine trees and palace service : the Villa Belrose is THE five-star spot where you must settle down for holidays under the Mediterranean sun.
Far away from Saint-Tropez bling-bling, relax in no less than 7 000m2 of landscaped gardens overlooking the Saint-Tropez gulf. The hotel will seduce you with its yellow mimosa facades, immaculate balustrades and espalier terraces. Impossible not to fall in love with this small palace .
- Simple room "Hill" : sophisticated room of 15m2 overlooking the hills
- Double room "Sea" : cozy double room of 20m2 with balcony and panoramic view over the sea
- Superior room "Garden" : double room of 40m2 with private terrace and view over the gardens
- Superior room "Swimming-pool" : double room of 40m2 with private terrace and view over the swimming-pool and gardens
- Deluxe room "Sea" : beautiful room of 30m2 with large private terrace overlooking Saint-Tropez bay
- Prestige room "Sea" : double room of 25m2 with large private terrace overlooking Saint-Tropez bay
- Superior suite "Sea" : heavenly suite of 70m2 with private living-room and terrace overlooking Saint-Tropez bay
- Suite "Top-Floor" panoramic view : the best of the best, 60m2 with private living-room and room on the top floor. Private balcony overlooking Saint-Tropez bay, Sainte Maxime, the Alps and the Estérel mountains. Two adjoining rooms can be added for 100m2.
All of the rooms and suites offer air-conditioning, phone, bathroom with marble, minibar, safe box, free Wifi, hairdryer, make up mirror and flat screen TV.
- "The Belrose" : The hotel's gastronomic restaurant built by the German architect and designer Markus Hilzinger in a sophisticated spirit reminding the French Riviera and Gertrude Stein times with its artist's studio. You can savor the starred gastronomy of the Italian Chef Pietro Volontè. Inside or on the panoramic terrace, you discover Mediterranean suggestions by the Chef who, each month, suggests a menu dedicated to particular Italy regions (Apulia in June, Sicily in July, Sardinia in August, Lombardy during September/October).
- "The small Belrose": The restaurant by the swimming-pool to discover a colorful and fresh menu with modern dishes inspired by all around the world.
- The hotel's clients who are here with their dog can order a special menu for their lovely friend.
A beauty center in collaboration with the Swiss anti-ageing brand NIANCE®. It features body and face treatments, massages, solar products by Lancaster, panoramic running path, fitness, private coach on demand.
- Panoramic swimming-pool of 25 meters
- 300m2 of beach with deckchairs and sunshades
- Weddings and seminar organization
- Saint-Tropez, its port and luxury shops
- vineyards around