Hotel Byblos - Saint-Tropez
Purchased by Sylvain Floirat in September 1967, the hotel evolves with time and modernity thanks to Chevanne family's expert eye. Today, the Byblos and its legendary nightclub "les Caves du Roy", is a timeless summer destination for the Rich & Famous coming to Saint-Tropez.
- Classic rooms : located all over the hotel, these equipped rooms from 28 to 35m2, are benefiting from lovely views on the garden, the swimming-pool or the Provence village.
- Junior suites : decorated in a Mediterranean style, enjoying terraces or balconies with views on the garden, the swimming-pool or the Provence village (from 35 to 45m2).
- Duplex suites : on two levels with a room opening on a large living-room on the first floor. Views on the swimming-pool or the village from the balconies and terraces (from 40 to 70m2).
- Deluxe suites : sophisticated and chic atmosphere, terraces with views on the swimming-pool or the garden, large living-room (between 70 and 80m2).
- Riviera suite : the largest one with 180m2 including a large living-room, two rooms, three bathrooms and a private terrace opening on the hotel's outdoor swimming-pool. Decorated in a Mediterranean style.
- "Suites du Roy" : new generation of suites hidden in Byblos green "hamlet". From 45 to 50m2, they were entirely renovated and some of them offer terraces or balconies.
- Villa La Capilla : private villa enjoying all of the Palace services. Located few kilometers away from the hotel, really close to Tahiti beach. Conciergerie service, housekeeping, private Chef. Three deluxe rooms of 30m2 enjoying views on Saint-Tropez gulf, three bathrooms, 70m2 living-room, dining-room, kitchen, outdoor heated swimming-pool, independent studio.
- the "B" : by the swimming-pool, restaurant opened all day long (until 2 AM). At diner, "Byni'z" concept with plates to share, antipasti, mezze, kemia, tapas and finger food. Breakfast buffet until 12 AM. On the menu, big salads, melon with Parma ham, burgers, clubs sandwiches, carpaccio, meat dishes, pasta...
- Rivea at Byblos : Alain Ducasse signature restaurant. French, Provence and Italian gastronomy. Original menus "Discovery" and "Experience". A "place-to-be" close to Place des Lices. In 2014, Rivea restaurant was part of French Culinary University created by Alain Ducasse and Joel Robuchon.
- Cooking lessons and tasting by Chef Vincent Maillard and his friends fisherman and farmer.
First Sisley Spa in the world. Treatment rooms, hammam, relaxation bed, Duo suite made of Jerusalem stones and moucharaby, Lebanese room from the 17th Century imported from a former Beyrouth Palace.
The Spa also features a LPG center, specialized in anti-aging treatments with high technology offering :
- anti-aging treatments
- slimming treatments
- three cabins
- preparation and follow-up to plastic surgery
- postural reeducation
- excess recovery
- anti-cellulite treatments
- anti-scars treatments
- devices LPG - Cellu M6, Intregral and Endermolab Ergolifts
- HUBER, device for postural education and muscle reinforcement
- Outdoor swimming-pool, solarium
- Fitness center with latest technology
- Select and legendary nightclub "Les Caves du Roy"
- Yacht rental