Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
London has always been a dynamic centre for creative inspiration thanks to its many art exhibitions, cultural events, theatre plays and festivals. Only a short hop away from Continental Europe by Eurostar, makes this city an ideal weekend getaway. At the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, a sophisticated luxury hotel, located in Knightsbridge, one of London's chicest districts, just opposite Hyde Park, you can enjoy one of the best Spas in the capital, not far away from the museums, theaters and shops.
The hotel has 177 rooms and 23 suites. All luxuriously furnished with thick curtains and bedspreads of sumptuous fabrics, predominantly in yellow tones, chandeliers, Irish linen sheets, goose down pillows. The British charm can be found in every detail, creating a relaxed atmosphere in which you feel at home straight away. All rooms are equipped with the latest technology. The comfortable bathrooms with their claw foot bathtubs and old-fashion fixtures bring back memories of our grandparents. They all offer amazing views on Hyde Park, Knightsbridge or the hotel's quiet yard.
- The Boulud: internationally acclaimed Chef Daniel Boulud has brought Bar Boulud to London.
- Dinner by Heston Blumenthal : one of the UK's most prominent chefs explores Britain's gastronomic past by recreating recipes from the 14th century onwards with a modern twist.
- The Mandarin Bar, well-known for its variety of cocktails and martinis with jazz music playing in the background. Cigar connoisseurs have the pleasure of enjoying a Cohiba in their own salon.
- The Rosebery Lounge: perfect to savor some delicate teas from all around the world with homemade pastries by the Chef.
Don't miss out on a unique experience at the E'Spa of the hotel. It is rightly considered to be one of the best spas in London and therefore we advise you to book in advance. The use of granite stones, neutral tones varying between light gray and dove gray and the use of wood and glass, offer you a display of subtle tonalities. There are eight spa treatment rooms.
- To start with, the private whirlpool, hammam and sauna allow you to relax in a beautiful peaceful environment, so you will have an optimum benefit of your treatment afterwards.
- The spa offers a wide variety of treatments from 25 minutes up to a whole day, but in general reserve a minimum of two hours (feet ablution, questionnaire, exfoliation and specially selected massage that will boast you energy levels, aromatic balms to make it a pleasure for body and senses)
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Walking and jogging in Hyde Park
- Theaters, museums and shops